Religious Education Staff
Mallory Hamilton is our Religious Education Administrator. She is a graduate in theological studies and social work from the Franciscan University of Steubenville. We look forward to continuing to work with a young adult like Mallory to use her gifts and skills to help our kids and youth. New CCD sessions will start the Sunday after Labor Day. It is never too late to enroll in our CCD Program.
Christ's peace, frjeff
CCD Registration for the 2020-2021 year open to all children, Grades P -8. We ask that children begin by first grade, in order to be prepared to receive their First Communion and Reconciliation in the second grade.
How To Register
New & Returning CCD Student - all students both new and returning students will need to complete an enrollment form.
- $60.00 per child grades Preschool thru 8th Grade
- $30.00 sacrament fee (required for each child in 2nd or 8th grade)
*NOTE: Family maximum is $120.00 per family (this does NOT include sacramental fees).
No one is ever denied the chance to heal, grow and practice their faith, because of financial difficulties. This concern should not be an influence in a person’s decision to enroll in a class. Please select the Tuition Assitance option when enrolling you student, so we know you need assistance.
How To Pay
- Pay Online One Time During Enrollment
- Use the CCD Payment Plan to schedule repeating payments through the school year
- Send Payment: send payment attention to: CCD Enrollment
- Pay In Person: pay fees in person during the secretary's office hours or place a payment in the Religious Education or Parish Office Drop Box