Our youth ministry team, enjoy working with youth and helping them discover God’s plan for their lives, along with offering a solid support system for them as they journey through it. We think of ourselves as a church family and want the youth to feel safe in growing their faith with us.
St. Patrick’s Youth Ministry meets every other Sunday for pizza, fellowship and some spiritual formation at 7:00pm in the Mercy Risen Center (building across the street with the Blue Cross). Our goal is to provide teens with a welcoming, casual, spiritual and fun environment to meet other youth and have an opportunity to grow their faith. All high school aged youth from any church or school are invited to join us. There is nothing special to do, just show up and feel free to bring a friend(s). No pressure and no commitment, just come check us out one Sunday.
We have lots planned and would love the opportunity to share the love of God through Christian friendship and fellowship with the youth of our Church and community. Please encourage any youth in your life to give us a try one Sunday. Get them there and let God do the rest!
Here’s a list of some of our past and planned activities, we hope to see your youth there:
- Movie Night
- "Trick or Treat So Kids Can Eat" where we celebrate a Halloween Party and trick or treat for non-perishable food items, which will be donated to a Catholic charity
- We host youth retreats in the fall, spring, and summer to present a personal spiritual encounter with Christ, packed with fun
- Outreach opportunities with the Steinford Toy Drive, where youth will help pack toys going to families in need.
- We typically participate with the annual March for Life trip to Washington D.C. each year.
- YOUTH2000 is always a great time of spiritual growth for our youth.
- There is much more than this. Check the weekly bulletin for new opportunities, activities and events throughout the year.
Watch for regular youth ministry updates in the bulletin at St. Pat’s. If you have any questions or would like to be added to our youth ministry email list, please contact the parish office. We hope to see you soon…and it’s never too late to come join us!